Readre about this news here.
- Automatically switch Bluetooth profile when using VoIP applications
- New module for prioritizing passthrough streams (module-allow-passthrough)
- Fixed hotplugging support for USB surround sound cards
- Separate volumes for Bluetooth A2DP and HSP profiles
- memfd-based shared memory mechanism enabled by default
- Removed module-xenpv-sink
- Dropped dependency to json-c
- When using systemd to start PulseAudio, pulseaudio.socket is always started first
- Compatibility with OpenSSL 1.1.0
- Clarified qpaeq licence
Source From: fedoraplanet.org.
Original article title: mythcat: News: PulseAudio 10.0 released..
This full article can be read at: mythcat: News: PulseAudio 10.0 released..
Random Article You May Like
Ubuntu 17.10 Daily Build Downloads Now Available
Ubuntu 17.10 daily build images are available to download. This post, Ubuntu 17.10 Daily Build Downloads Now Available, was written […]
Open Source Security Podcast: Episode 55 – Good docs ruin my story
Josh and Kurt talk about Let’s Encrypt, certificates, Kaspersky, A/V, code signing, Not Petya, self driving cars, and failures that become security […]
LG's 32-Inch '4K' Wide Color USB-C Display Now Available for $999
LG’s new 32UD99 display is now available to order for $999 from retailers such as Amazon and B&H Photo Video, […]
Supreme Court Ruling Should Spell the End of Apple's Patent Troll Battles in East Texas [Updated]
The Supreme Court of the United States today decided that U.S. companies may only face patent infringement lawsuits in the […]