I’m happy to announce a new release of python-bugzilla, version 2.0.0.
This release contains several small to medium API breaks as previously mentioned on the blog. If you hit any issues, check that page first to see if it’s an expected change.
The major changes in the release are:
- Several fixes for use with bugzilla 5
- This release contains several smallish API breaks:
- Bugzilla.bug_autorefresh now defaults to False
- Credentials are now cached in ~/.cache/python-bugzilla/
- bin/bugzilla was converted to argparse
- bugzilla query –boolean_chart option is removed
- Unify command line flags across sub commands
- More details at: http://blog.wikichoon.com/2016/06/python-bugzilla-api-changes-in-git.html
Source From: fedoraplanet.org.
Original article title: Cole Robinson: python-bugzilla 2.0.0 released!.
This full article can be read at: Cole Robinson: python-bugzilla 2.0.0 released!.
Random Article You May Like
Designing a JSON serializer
Workshop utilities For the workshops that I organize, I often need some “utilities” that will do the job, but are […]
Cellular Over-the-Air App Download Limit Increased to 150 MB
Following the launch of iOS 11, Apple today announced that it has increased the cellular over-the-air app download limit from […]
News Organizations Refocus FBI Lawsuit to Question Cost of San Bernardino iPhone Hack Tool
A trio of news organizations — consisting of the Associated Press, Vice Media, and Gannett — have petitioned a judge […]
Minecraft on iOS Gaining Cross-Platform Play With Android, Xbox One, Switch, and PC
This summer, Minecraft: Pocket Edition on iOS [Direct Link] will gain a free update that plans to introduce cross-platform play […]