Bodhi 2.5.0 is a feature and bugfix release.
- #1313 – The web interface now uses the Fedora Bootstrap theme. The layout of the update page has also been revamped to display the information about an update in a clearer manner.
bodhiCLI now has a
--urlflag that can be used to switch which Bodhi server it communicates with. The
BODHI_URLenvironment can also be used to configure this flag.
- The documentation has been reorganized.
- The Python bindings are now documented.
- 6d6de4bc – Bodhi will now announce that karma has been reset to 0 when builds are added or removed from updates.
- d3ccc579 – Bodhi will now announce that autokarma has been disabled when an update received negative karma.
- 57a80f42 – The docs theme is now Alabaster.
- #1322 – The Bodhi documentation now has a description of Bodhi on the landing page.
- #1323 – The REST API is now documented.
- 1087939b – The client Python bindings can now accept a
base_urlthat doesn’t end in a slash.
- #902 – The position of the Add Comment button is now the bottom right.
- #1187 – An unusuable
--requestflag has been removed from a CLI command.
- #1296 – The cursor is now a pointer when hovering over Releases button.
- #1305 – The number of days to stable is now correctly calculated on updates.
- d5bec3fa – Fix a query regular expression so that Fedora update ids work.
- #1033 – Karma thresholds can now be set when autopush is disabled.
- The Vagrant development environment automatically configures the BODHI_URL environment variable so that the client talks to the local server instead of production or staging.
- Test coverage is up another percentage to 82%.
- Bodhi is now PEP-8 compliant.
- The development environment now displays all Python warnings once.
The following developers contributed to Bodhi 2.5.0:
- Ryan Lerch
- Trishna Guha
- Jeremy Cline
- Ankit Raj Ojha
- Ariel O. Barria
- Randy Barlow