- The bodhi CLI now supports editing an override (#1049).
- The Update model is now capable of being associated with different Build types (#1394).
- The bodhi CLI now supports editing an update using the update alias (#1409).
- The web UI now uses Fedora 26 in its example text instead of Fedora 20 (ec0c619a).
- The Build model is now polymorphic to support non-RPM content (#1393).
- Correctly calculate days to stable for critical path updates (#1386).
- Bodhi now logs some messages at info instead of error (#1412).
- Only show openQA results since last update modification (#1435).
- SQL queries are no longer logged by default.
- fedmsgs are now viewable in the development environment.
- There is a new test to ensure there is only one Alembic head.
- There is a new bash alias, bteststyle, that runs the code style tests.
- The BuildrootOverride model is now documented.
The following contributors submitted patches for Bodhi 2.7.0:
- Clement Verna
- Jeremy Cline
- Bianca Nenciu
- Caleigh Runge-Hottman
- Adam Williamson
- Robert Scheck
- Ryan Lerch
- Randy Barlow