—Win A Domain—
Share the article “Kevin’s infinite subject” or “Math – Kevin’s Subtraction Formula” on a social platform(Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, etc..) for a chance to win the domain name “LinkDepot.info“.
** Click Here To View Kevin’s Infinity Formula.
*** Share Kevin’s Infinity Formula on Facebook.
*** Share Kevin’s Infinity Formula on Twitter.
*** Share Kevin’s Infinity Formula on LinkedIn.
*** Share Kevin’s Infinity Formula on Pinterest.
*** Share Kevin’s Infinity Formula on Google+.
** Click Here To View Math – Kevin’s Subtraction Formula.
*** Share Math – Kevin’s Subtraction Formula on Facebook.
*** Share Math – Kevin’s Subtraction Formula on Twitter.
*** Share Math – Kevin’s Subtraction Formula on LinkedIn.
*** Share Math – Kevin’s Subtraction Formula on Pinterest.
*** Share Math – Kevin’s Subtraction Formula on Google+.
To enter, you only need to share either article one. After sharing the article, comment down below the web address to where you shared the article as a proof of sharing for an entry. Entry limit to one per person.
To win you must have account with Namecheap.com. Namecheap.com account is free, and the domain will be pushed to the winner’s Namecheap.com account.
The draw will commence when there are 350 entries or July the 15th, whichever comes first. Entries are limited to 350 entries, any entries after the 350th entry may be void as the discretion of Programming with Kevin. Winner will be chosen as random by a random calculator and the winner will be contacted by e-mail, and the winner e-mail and first name/nick name will be published at the end of this post. So please have the correct e-mail.
If chosen as the sweepstake winner, you must answer the following skill testing question correctly to claim the prize: 2 + 3 = _____ .
Sweepstakes Terms & Rule
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
WINNER MUST CORRECTLY ANSWER THE FOLLOWING SKILL TESTING TO CLAIM THE PRIZE: 2 + 3 = _______ .
IF THE ANSWER TO THE SKILL TESTING QUESTION IS INCORRECT, ANOTHER WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN.
SWEEPSTAKE IS NOT OPEN TO A PERSON UNDER THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR LOCAL LAW
1. Eligibility: The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of any country and is void where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Kevin Nguyen, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. How to Enter: Share the article “Kevin’s infinite subject” or “Math – Kevin’s Subtraction Formula” on a social platform(Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, etc..). If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Kevin Nguyen.
4. Prizes: One grand-prize winner will receive the domain name “LinkDepot.info”. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Programming With Kevin to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Programming with Kevin shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Programming with Kevin, anyone acting on behalf of Programming with Kevin, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
8. Terms: Programming with Kevin reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Programming with Kevin may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Programming with Kevin. Programming with Kevin reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Programming with Kevin has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Programming with Kevin reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Programming with Kevin and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Canada AND British Columbia, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in British Columbian having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
This post was written by Kevin and was first post @ http://kevinhng86.iblog.website.
Original Post Name: "Sweepstake – June 23rd 2017".
Original Post Link: http://kevinhng86.iblog.website/2017/06/23/sweepstake-june-23rd-2017/.