I am happy to announce a new bugfix release of virt-viewer 6.0 (gpg), including experimental Windows installers for Win x86 MSI (gpg) and Win x64 MSI (gpg). The
virt-viewer binaries in the Windows builds should now successfully connect to libvirtd, following fixes to libvirt’s mingw port.
Signatures are created with key DAF3 A6FD B26B 6291 2D0E 8E3F BE86 EBB4 1510 4FDF (4096R)
All historical releases are available from:
Changes in this release include:
- Mention use of ssh-agent in man page
- Display connection issue warnings in main window
- Switch to GTask API
- Add support changing CD ISO with oVirt foreign menu
- Update various outdated links in README
- Avoid printing password in debug logs
- Pass hostname to authentication dialog
- Fix example URLs in man page
- Add args to virt-viewer to specify whether to resolve VM based on ID, UUID or name
- Fix misc runtime warnings
- Improve support for extracting listening info from XML
- Enable connecting to SPICE over UNIX socket
- Fix warnings with newer GCCs
- Allow controlling zoom level with keypad
- Don’t close app during seemless migration
- Don’t show toolbar in kiosk mode
- Re-show auth dialog in kiosk mode
- Don’t show error when cancelling auth
- Change default screenshot name to ‘Screenshot.png’
- Report errors when saving screenshot
- Fix build with latest glib-mkenums
Thanks to everyone who contributed towards this release.
Source From: fedoraplanet.org.
Original article title: Daniel Berrange: ANNOUNCE: virt-viewer 6.0 release.
This full article can be read at: Daniel Berrange: ANNOUNCE: virt-viewer 6.0 release.