I am pleased to announce a new release 0.7.2 of Entangle is available for download from the usual location:
The this is mostly a bug fix release, but there was a little internal refactoring work to prepare for future support of timelapse / animation video display and possible webcam support.
- Requires Gtk >= 3.10.0
- Fix some introspection annotations
- Use GdkSeat APIs if available
- Use GtkOverlay and GtkRevealer in preference to custom widgets
- Refactoring to prepare to support display of video files
- Draw symbolic icons for video/image files while waiting for thumbnails to load
- Ensure session highlight has a min 1 pixel visible border
- Ensure session browser scrolls fully to right
- Check for Adwaita icon theme which now includes symbolic icons
- Remove left over check for DBus GLib
- Remove use of deprecated GDK monitor functions
- Remove use of deprecated GTK API for loading URIs
- Fix handling of motion-notify event that broke client side window dragging
- Fix warning when setting size of settings viewport
- Update bug reporting address
- Turn off over-zealous compiler warning about loop optimizations
- Add ability to enter IP address of network camera
- Fix URI pattern used to locate gphoto gvfs mounts
- Add example plugin for bracketing photos of a total eclipse
Source From: fedoraplanet.org.
Original article title: Daniel Berrange: Announce: Entangle “Bottom“ release 0.7.2 – an app for tethered camera control & capture.
This full article can be read at: Daniel Berrange: Announce: Entangle “Bottom“ release 0.7.2 – an app for tethered camera control & capture.