I am pleased to announce a new release 1.0 of Entangle is available for download from the usual location:
This release brings some significant changes to the application build system and user interface
- Requires Meson + Ninja build system instead of make
- Switch to 2-digit version numbering
- Fix corruption of display when drawing session browser
- Register application actions for main operations
- Compile UI files into binary
- Add a custom application menu
- Switch over to using header bar, instead of menu bar and tool bar.
- Enable close button for about dialog
- Ensure plugin panel fills preferences dialog
- Tweak UI spacing in supported cameras dialog
- Add keyboard shortcuts overlay
Source From: fedoraplanet.org.
Original article title: Daniel Berrange: Announce: Entangle “Lithium“ release 1.0 – an app for tethered camera control & capture.
This full article can be read at: Daniel Berrange: Announce: Entangle “Lithium“ release 1.0 – an app for tethered camera control & capture.