- The update template no longer crashes on locked updates (#2288).
- Do not cache calculated libravatar links (#2289).
- Warm the release cache at startup to avoid intermingled queries (#2296).
- Warm the home page cache at startup to avoid slow responses and intermingled queries
- Interpret the
dogpile.cache.expiration_time as an
int instead of a
- Do not cache the Koji latest composes (#2301).
- Do not require the web server to have Pungi installed since it does not use it (#2303).
The following developers contributed patches to Bodhi 3.6.1:
- Patrick Uiterwijk
- Randy Barlow
Source From: fedoraplanet.org.
Original article title: Bodhi: Bodhi 3.6.1 released.
This full article can be read at: Bodhi: Bodhi 3.6.1 released.
Random Article You May Like
Alex Irmel Oviedo Solis: 1st Challenges and perspectives of IT in education meeting in Acomayo, Cusco, Peru
Where is Acomayo and what were my impressions? Acomayo is the capital of the province of the same name in […]
Josh Bressers: You know how to fix enterprise patching? Please tell me more!!!
If you pay attention to Twitter at all, you’ve probably seen people arguing about patching your enterprise after the WannaCry […]
The GNOME 3.32 Release Date is Set
The GNOME 3.32 release date has been set, with the full release schedule for the next development also finalised. Yes, […]
Polychromatic, the Razer Config App for Linux, Scores a New Update
Polychromatic, an unofficial desktops that lets Razer mouse and keyboard users configure their devices on Linux, has received an update. […]