- Container releases may now have a trailing “C” in their name (#2250).
- The number of days an update has been in its current state is now displayed by the CLI
(#2176 and #2269).
- Composes are no longer batched by category (security vs. non-security, updates vs. testing)
as this was not found to be beneficial and did slow the compose process down (68c7936).
- A fedmsg is now transmitted when an update’s time in testing is met (99923f1).
- New states for updates that are related to side tags have been documented (d7b5432).
- Bodhi no longer considers HTTP codes
< 300to be errors (#2361).
- Do not apply null Koji tags to ejected updates during compose (#2368).
- The container composer has been refactored to use a cleaner helper function (#2259).
- Bodhi’s models now support side tags, a planned feature for an upcoming Bodhi release
Compose.from_updates()returns a list in Python 3 (#2291).
- Some silliness was removed from the universe, as
longer requires a database session to be passed to it (#2298).
- The in-memory dogpile cache backend is used for development by default (#2300).
- The CI container no longer installs Pungi, which speeds the CI testing time up (#2306).
- Dropped support for
- Python 3 line test coverage has increased to 85%.
Server upgrade instructions
This update contains a migration to add two new updates states for side tags. After installing the
new server packages, you need to run the migrations:
$ sudo -u apache /usr/bin/alembic -c /etc/bodhi/alembic.ini upgrade head
The following developers contributed to Bodhi 3.8.0:
- Mattia Verga
- Eli Young
- Lumir Balhar
- Patrick Uiterwijk
- Ralph Bean
- Paul W. Frields
- Randy Barlow