RPM of PHP version 7.2.7 are available in remi repository for Fedora 28 and in remi-php72 repository for Fedora 25-27 and Enterprise Linux ≥ 6 (RHEL, CentOS).
RPM of PHP version 7.1.19 are available in remi repository for Fedora 26-27 and in remi-php71 repository for Fedora 25 and Enterprise Linux (RHEL, CentOS).
No security fix this month, so no update for version 5.6.36 and 7.0.30.
These versions are also available as Software Collections in the remi-safe repository.
Installation : use the Configuration Wizard and choose your version and installation mode.
Replacement of default PHP by version 7.2 installation (simplest):
yum-config-manager --enable remi-php72 yum update php*
Parallel installation of version 7.2 as Software Collection (x86_64 only):
yum install php72
Replacement of default PHP by version 7.1 installation (simplest):
yum-config-manager --enable remi-php71 yum update
Parallel installation of version 7.1 as Software Collection (x86_64 only):
yum install php71
And soon in the official updates:
To be noticed :
- EL7 rpm are build using RHEL-7.5
- EL6 rpm are build using RHEL-6.9
- a lot of new extensions are also available, see the PECL extension RPM status page
- Migrating from PHP 5.5.x to PHP 5.6.x
- Migrating from PHP 5.6.x to PHP 7.0.x
- Migrating from PHP 7.0.x to PHP 7.1.x
- Migrating from PHP 7.1.x to PHP 7.2.x
Base packages (php)
Software Collections (php56 / php70 / php71 / php72)