Apple today launched a new Apple Pay promotion called Summertime Savings, offering a range of discounts on Apple Pay purchases made within select apps or on select websites from July 19 to August 1.
Participating companies include Fandango, Groupon, Grubhub, Hotels.com, Houzz, and more, with a full list of discounts below:
- Fandango: $5 off 2 or more movie tickets
- Groupon: 20% off local deals in the Groupon app (up to $40)
- Grubhub: $10 off first order of $15 or more
- Hotels.com: 10% off bookings in the Hotels.com app
- Houzz: Free shipping on top lighting, rugs, and furniture
- RueLaLa: $10 credit towards your next purchase
- Seamless: $10 off your first order of $15 or more
- StubHub: $10 off purchases of $100 or more in the StubHub app
To get these discounts, customers will need to use Apple Pay as the payment method when making a purchase within a participating app or on a participating website using an iPhone, iPad, or Mac that works with Apple Pay.
There may be additional restrictions with these offers, which are outlined by Apple’s partners when redeeming a deal. The discounts will be available through August 1.
Discuss this article in our forums
Source From: macrumors.com.
Original article title: Apple Launches New Summertime Savings Apple Pay Promotion.
This full article can be read at: Apple Launches New Summertime Savings Apple Pay Promotion.