Inspired by bex’s “Slice of cake” updates, I present to the community this report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week. Next week is Flock in Dresden. I hope to see you there!
- Software string freeze was July 31. The deadline for translations is August 28.
- Supplemental Wallpaper submission period ends August 7.
- Code testable deadline is August 14.
- Code completion deadline is August 28.
Submitted to FESCo
Approved by FESCo
The numbers below reflect the current state of Bugzilla tracking bugs. This list may contain abandoned changes and will be cleaned up in the coming weeks.
See the wiki for a full list of prioritized bugs and the process.
- 1563674 — Nautilus silently fails to delete non-empty directories on Samba share
- 1573873 — Cogl/Clutter does not support 10-bit depth colours making some Gnome applications unusable
- 1098749 — new-kernel-pkg needlessly adds LANG= to boot options
The post FPgM report: 2018-31 appeared first on Fedora Community Blog.
Source From: fedoraplanet.org.
Original article title: Fedora Community Blog: FPgM report: 2018-31.
This full article can be read at: Fedora Community Blog: FPgM report: 2018-31.
Random Article You May Like
Maxim Burgerhout: The confusing Bash configuration files
This blog is mostly a reminder for my future self, because I always end up forgetting this. Bash has a […]
This release focused on CLI authentication issues. One of the issues requires users to also update their python-fedora installation to […]
Adventures with Bash
A bit of reminiscing When I was a kid, MS Windows was still a program called WIN.COM which you needed […]
Meet the $30 Ubuntu-Ready NanoPi M1 Plus
It’s two-thirds the size of a Raspberry Pi and costs $30, but the NanoPi M1 Plus already has Ubuntu Core […]