Inspired by bex’s “Slice of cake” updates, I present to the community this report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week. Next week is Flock in Dresden. I hope to see you there!
- Software string freeze was July 31. The deadline for translations is August 28.
- Supplemental Wallpaper submission period ends August 7.
- Code testable deadline is August 14.
- Code completion deadline is August 28.
Submitted to FESCo
Approved by FESCo
The numbers below reflect the current state of Bugzilla tracking bugs. This list may contain abandoned changes and will be cleaned up in the coming weeks.
See the wiki for a full list of prioritized bugs and the process.
- 1563674 — Nautilus silently fails to delete non-empty directories on Samba share
- 1573873 — Cogl/Clutter does not support 10-bit depth colours making some Gnome applications unusable
- 1098749 — new-kernel-pkg needlessly adds LANG= to boot options
The post FPgM report: 2018-31 appeared first on Fedora Community Blog.
Source From: fedoraplanet.org.
Original article title: Fedora Community Blog: FPgM report: 2018-31.
This full article can be read at: Fedora Community Blog: FPgM report: 2018-31.
Random Article You May Like
Apple No Longer Offering Free Out-of-Warranty Repairs of iPhone 7 Models With Grayed-Out Speaker Button
A few months ago, in an internal document obtained by MacRumors, Apple acknowledged that some iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 […]
Harish Pillay 9v1hp: So, you want to do computer science, huh?
This has been on my mind for a while. Lots of friends are asking me for advise about their interest […]
Ingvar Hagelund: J.R.R. Tolkien: The Lord of the Rings
I read Tolkien’s “canon”, that is, The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings, and The Silmarillion, around Christmas every year. […]
Peter Czanik: Secure your Elasticsearch cluster and avoid ransomware
Source From: fedoraplanet.org | Original article title: Peter Czanik: Secure your Elasticsearch cluster and avoid ransomware | This full article […]