This year flock ( https://flocktofedora.org ), our yearly Fedora mega get-together is in Dresden Germany.
Since I am near Salem, OR in the USA, it’s a fair bit of travel:
- 9am monday (2018-08-06) – drive to Portland airport
- 10am get to the long term parking and take a shuttle to the terminal.
- 11am have a quick lunch before boarding my flight
- 12:30pm, off from Portland to Amsterdam (10.5 hour flight)
- 8:30am (2018-08-07 now) – arrive at AMS.
- 12:30pm flight from AMS to Dresden
- 1:30pm arrive Dresden, head to hotel.
- 2:30pm Hotel checkin.
Then I just had to manage to stay awake until after dinner.
Flock is always a great conference! So many old and new friends, great talks and energy for the coming year.
Should be a great one again!
Source From: fedoraplanet.org.
Original article title: Kevin Fenzi: Flock 2018 – day -2 and -1 (travel, it’s a blur).
This full article can be read at: Kevin Fenzi: Flock 2018 – day -2 and -1 (travel, it’s a blur).