I’m pleased to announce a new release of GTK-VNC, version 0.9.0. This is a cleanup/modernization release. Note that the next release (1.0.0) will drop support for GTK-2
- Requires gnutls >= 3.1.18
- Requires libgcrypt >= 1.5.0
- Requires glib2 >= 2.42.0
- Use libgcrypt for DES routines
- Add missing cipher close calls in ARD auth
- Check for errors after reading mslogon params
- Support newer UltraVNC mslogon auth type code
- Avoid divide by zero in mslogin auth from bogus params
- Re-allow python2 accidentally blocked when removing python binding
Thanks to all those who reported bugs and provides patches that went into this new release.
Source From: fedoraplanet.org.
Original article title: Daniel Berrange: ANNOUNCE: gtk-vnc 0.9.0 release.
This full article can be read at: Daniel Berrange: ANNOUNCE: gtk-vnc 0.9.0 release.
Random Article You May Like
First Impressions From New HomePod Owners: Siri's Voice Detection is 'Phenomenal,' Audio Quality is 'Immediately Evident'
We’ve seen quite a few HomePod reviews from media sites that Apple invited to test the speaker, but now that […]
Fabian Affolter: Using Fedora Atomic with Home Assistant
My latest post in the Home Assistant blog is covering the installation and the setup of Home Assistant and Mosquitto […]
USN-3178-1: icoutils vulnerabilities
Ubuntu Security Notice USN-3178-1 24th January, 2017 icoutils vulnerabilities A security issue affects these releases of Ubuntu and its derivatives: […]
iPhone X Launches in 13 More Countries on November 24
Apple today announced that the iPhone X will be available to customers in Albania, Bosnia, Cambodia, Kosovo, Macau, Macedonia, Malaysia, […]