They are very rough but I hope informative.
- Attendees: 207 (and about 215 registered), two less than 2017.
- 9 days: 2 days boards meetings, 3 for conferences and 4 for BoFs and workshops.
- 44 talks and videos.
- 35 BoFs and workshops.
- 3 great parties, including the flamenco show by «la Chinelita and group».
- About economics just to say it was very successful. Thanks a lot to our sponsors and donnors. And special kudos to the sponsoring team for such impresive job.
- The medium age was 32.7, from the 143 persons who provided their age. Minimum age was 15 and maxium 61.
- The Spanish attendants were 43, 20.8% of the total. Significative presence from the UK with 20%.
The attendees who filled they country of residence, by country:
Thanks Benjamin Berg for helping to collect the data.
Thank you all for visiting us in Almería. Don’t forget to come back 🙂