Here’s your report of what has happened in Fedora Program Management this week.
I’ve set up weekly office hours in #fedora-meeting-1 (note a change in channel). Drop by if you have any questions or comments about the schedule, Changes, elections or anything else.
- The Universal Permissive License is added to the Good Licenses list
- Bodhi update pushes are now automatically run once a day (except during freezes)
- Maintainers of the cassandra package are looking for human power
- Fedora 29 release retrospective: 1330 UTC on Wednesday in Jit.si and #fedora-meeting-1
- Council (subproject report): 1500 UTC on Wednesday in #fedora-meeting-1
Fedora 29 Status
- Nominations for the Fedora 29 election cycle open on Wednesday 14 November
Fedora 30 Status
Fedora 30 includes a Change that will cause ambiguous python shebangs to error. A list of failing builds is available on Taskotron.
Fedora 30 includes a Change that will remove glibc langpacks from the buildroot. See the devel mailing list for more information and impacted packages.
Submitted to FESCo