Apple today released macOS Mojave 10.14.2, the second update to the macOS Mojave operating system that first launched in September. macOS Mojave 10.14.2 comes three weeks after Apple launched macOS Mojave 10.14.1 with Group FaceTime support and new emoji.
macOS Mojave 10.14.2 can be downloaded by going to the “Software Update” section of System Preferences, a new installation method that was introduced with the Mojave update.
The 10.14.2 update introduces performance improvements and bug fixes for issues that weren’t addressed in macOS Mojave 10.14.1. There were no major feature changes discovered during the course of the beta testing period.
macOS Mojave 10.14.2 release notes:
- Adds RTT (real-time text) support for Wi-Fi calling.
- Adds a menu item to News for opening a story in Safari.
- Resolves an issue that may prevent iTunes from playing media to third-party AirPlay speakers.
- Allows administrators to enable FileVault via MDM for mobile accounts and users created by MDM.
- Allows users to reset their login password at the login window when that password has expired via a password policy.
- Resolves an issue that prevents displays from working when connected to MacBook Pro models introduced in 2018, if certain third-party USB graphics devices are also connected.
Additional details on the macOS Mojave operating system can be found in our dedicated Mojave roundup.
Discuss this article in our forums
Source From: macrumors.com.
Original article title: Apple Releases macOS Mojave 10.14.2, Resolves 2018 MacBook Pro Issue With External Displays and Other Bug Fixes.
This full article can be read at: Apple Releases macOS Mojave 10.14.2, Resolves 2018 MacBook Pro Issue With External Displays and Other Bug Fixes.