RPM of PHP version 7.2.13 are available in remi repository for Fedora 28-29 and in remi-php72 repository for Fedora 26-27 and Enterprise Linux ≥ 6 (RHEL, CentOS).
RPM of PHP version 7.1.25 are available in remi repository for Fedora 26-27 and in remi-php71 repository for Enterprise Linux (RHEL, CentOS).
RPM of PHP version 7.0.33 are available in remi-php70 repository for Enterprise Linux (RHEL, CentOS).
RPM of PHP version 5.6.39 are available in remi-php56 repository for Enterprise Linux.
These versions are also available as Software Collections in the remi-safe repository.
These versions fix a few security bugs, so update is strongly recommended.
- PHP 7.2.13 Release Annoucement
- PHP 7.1.25 Release Annoucement
- PHP 7.0.33 Release Annoucement (security only)
- PHP 5.6.39 Release Annoucement (security only)
Installation : use the Configuration Wizard and choose your version and installation mode.
Replacement of default PHP by version 7.2 installation (simplest):
yum-config-manager --enable remi-php72 yum update php*
Parallel installation of version 7.2 as Software Collection (x86_64 only):
yum install php72
Replacement of default PHP by version 7.1 installation (simplest):
yum-config-manager --enable remi-php71 yum update
Parallel installation of version 7.1 as Software Collection (x86_64 only):
yum install php71
And soon in the official updates:
To be noticed :
- EL7 rpm are build using RHEL-7.5
- EL6 rpm are build using RHEL-6.10
- a lot of new extensions are also available, see the PECL extension RPM status page
- PHP version 7.3.0 is released!
- Migrating from PHP 5.5.x to PHP 5.6.x
- Migrating from PHP 5.6.x to PHP 7.0.x
- Migrating from PHP 7.0.x to PHP 7.1.x
- Migrating from PHP 7.1.x to PHP 7.2.x
Base packages (php)
Software Collections (php56 / php70 / php71 / php72)
Source From: fedoraplanet.org.
Original article title: Remi Collet: PHP version 5.6.39, 7.0.33, 7.1.24 and 7.2.12.
This full article can be read at: Remi Collet: PHP version 5.6.39, 7.0.33, 7.1.24 and 7.2.12.