RPM of PHP version 7.3.1 are available in remi-php73 repository for Fedora 27-29 and Enterprise Linux ≥ 6 (RHEL, CentOS).
RPM of PHP version 7.2.14 are available in remi repository for Fedora 28-29 and in remi-php72 repository for Fedora 26-27 and Enterprise Linux ≥ 6 (RHEL, CentOS).
RPM of PHP version 7.1.26 are available in remi repository for Fedora 26-27 and in remi-php71 repository for Enterprise Linux (RHEL, CentOS).
RPM of PHP version 5.6.40 are available in remi-php56 repository for Enterprise Linux.
These versions are also available as Software Collections in the remi-safe repository.
These versions fix a few security bugs, so update is strongly recommended.
- PHP 7.3.1 Release Annoucement
- PHP 7.2.14 Release Annoucement
- PHP 7.1.26 Release Annoucement (security only)
- PHP 5.6.40 Release Annoucement (security only, last version)
Installation : use the Configuration Wizard and choose your version and installation mode.
Replacement of default PHP by version 7.3 installation (simplest):
yum-config-manager --enable remi-php73 yum update php*
Parallel installation of version 7.3 as Software Collection (x86_64 only):
yum install php73
Replacement of default PHP by version 7.2 installation (simplest):
yum-config-manager --enable remi-php72 yum update
Parallel installation of version 7.2 as Software Collection (x86_64 only):
yum install php72
And soon in the official updates:
To be noticed :
- EL7 rpm are build using RHEL-7.6
- EL6 rpm are build using RHEL-6.10
- a lot of new extensions are also available, see the PECL extension RPM status page
- PHP version 7.3.0 is released!
- Migrating from PHP 5.6.x to PHP 7.0.x
- Migrating from PHP 7.0.x to PHP 7.1.x
- Migrating from PHP 7.1.x to PHP 7.2.x
- Migrating from PHP 7.2.x to PHP 7.3.x
Base packages (php)
Software Collections (php56 / php71 / php72 / php73)
Source From: fedoraplanet.org.
Original article title: Remi Collet: PHP version 5.6.40, 7.1.26, 7.2.14 and 7.3.1.
This full article can be read at: Remi Collet: PHP version 5.6.40, 7.1.26, 7.2.14 and 7.3.1.