Apple’s four-day Black Friday shopping event has now begun in the United States, offering customers free Apple Store gift cards worth up to $200 with the purchase of select new Apple products.
Apple Store gift card values:
- iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro, and old MacBook Air without a Retina display: $200
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro: $100
- iPad mini 4 and sixth-generation 9.7-inch iPad: $50
- SIM-free iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus: $50
- Apple Watch Series 3 models: $50
- HomePod: $50
- Apple TV 4K and fourth-generation Apple TV: $25
- Beats Solo3, Powerbeats3, and Studio3: $50
There is a limit of two Apple Store gift cards per product category per customer.
What doesn’t qualify:
- Apple’s latest products, including the iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, new MacBook Air with Retina display, new Mac mini, Apple Watch Series 4 models, and new 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro models
- Refurbished products
- Apple products purchased with educational discount
- iPhones purchased via iPhone Upgrade Program
- Non-SIM-free iPhones
- Special edition Beats headphones
The deals are available via Apple.com, by phone at 1-800-APPLE, and at Apple Stores through November 26, which is Cyber Monday, an increasingly popular online-focused shopping holiday that follows Black Friday.
Black Friday marks one of the few times in a year that Apple offers deals on its products. Be sure to read our Black Friday roundup for several other deals on Apple products and accessories, with larger discounts in many cases.
Discuss this article in our forums
Source From: macrumors.com.
Original article title: Apple’s Black Friday Event Begins in US, Offers Up to 0 Apple Store Gift Card With Select Products.
This full article can be read at: Apple’s Black Friday Event Begins in US, Offers Up to 0 Apple Store Gift Card With Select Products.